The Happiness Planner | July'18-June'19 | Daily
£34.00 GBP was £40.00 GBP
This variant is currently sold out
** Buy TWO, get the second one 50% off. Use code BACK2SCHOOL.
The Happiness Planner : Mastering Happiness & Success - One Day At A Time!
The Happiness Planner® is a planner designed to help you not only plan and manage your schedules & to-do lists, but also live a truly happy and fulfilled life by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
While using The Happiness Planner, you will be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- End each day with gratitude.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
The Key Elements;
- The Happiness Roadmap: This section is designed to help you become more self-aware and understand yourself better. It comes with questions that seem simple, yet, very crucial for you to ask yourself, so that you can set goals that will make you feel truly fulfilled once you achieve them.
- The Planning Pages: At the beginning of every month, there is a page for you to set goals for the month - both personal and professional. This section is designed to help you stay focused and motivated. Plus, by practicing visualization and positive affirmations, you reaffirm what you want, reinforce the new beliefs, and effectively reprogram your subconscious mind.
- The Daily Pages: These pages are designed to fill your every day with inspiration, help you practice putting yourself into a positive frame of mind every morning and night, and help you cultivate habits of gratitude and introspection. If you just focus on making each day a great day and repeat that, then you end up with a great week. And if you repeat that then you end up with a great month, a great year, and a great life.
- The Reflection Pages: At the end of each month, we ask you to reflect on your month, on the highs & the lows, but more importantly, on the lessons learned and how you'd like to improve. This section is designed to help you realize that there's a positive side to everything. Even a seemingly negative event teaches you something - it teaches you important lessons; it helps you grow; and oftentimes it helps you change direction.
Sections & Prompts;
- Your Happiness Roadmap
- Yearly Overview (Monday start)
- Monthly Overview (each month's overview spreads over two pages)*
- Monthly Work & Personal Goal-Setting and Positive Self-Talk
- Daily pages dated July 2018 - June 2019
- Daily Quotes
- Daily Goal Setting
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection and Positive Thinking
- Daily Gratitude
- Daily Notes
- Monthly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
- Inspirational Quotes throughout
- Matte = Matte finish
- Luxe = Textured luxurious finish (which looks like a bit like fabric)
- Pink, white, gold with gold ring binder and corners
- Mint, white, silver with silver ring binder and corners
- Black, white, copper gold with copper gold ring binder and corners
- Navy Blue, white, nude with rose gold ring binder and corners
- White, nude, grey with rose gold ring binder and corners
- Hardcover with gold, rose-gold, or silver logo and corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 424 pages
- Pen holder
- One of our signature pens. The color will match the planner.
- 3 gold, rose-gold, or silver paper clips (to be used as a book binder)
- 2 gold, rose-gold, or silver foldback clips*
- 8 of our Printables*
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
Included 8 Printables;
- Change a Habit in 30 Days
- My New Year's Resolutions
- My Bucket List
- My Goals
- 2017/8 Reflection - Highs*
- 2017/8 Reflection - Lows*
- 2018/9 Vision Board*
- In 2018/9, I Will*