Happy Brain for Ambitious People | London | September
This variant is currently sold out
Happy Brain for Ambitious People
(Positive Psychology meets Neuroscience)
We are excited to be bringing you our first neuroscience-inspired event this September. We will explore the concept of our mind and our brain and how we can train them for optimal happiness and success.
Scientific research shows that happy people are more creative, productive, purposeful, resilient, healthier and more socially connected. People with a growth mindset who cultivate intrinsic motivation also increase their chance of success and fulfillment as they develop a love of learning. Those who understand the power of their subconscious mind and subconscious learning gain a powerful mastery tool in life. Rooted in neuroscience, this workshop covers tools and actionable techniques to help you increase your overall happiness at work & life and optimize your chance for success.
- Biological mechanisms of your brain that produce your emotional states
- Tools to cultivate resilience and inner peace
- What chemicals are responsible for your happiness
- Why all decisions are made 20 seconds before you think about them
- How you can rewire your patterns for a happier life
- The neuroscience of Growth Mindset and how this can help you succeed and achieve a greater sense of self-fulfillment
- The neuroscience of The Secret (The Law of Attraction)
- The power of our subconscious mind & subconscious learning
All those questions inspired us to spend hundreds of hours learning from the best neuroscience doctors and Buddhist philosophers, investigating the latest brain research and distilling the best and the most hands-on interactive content.
Mo is the founder & CEO of The Happiness Planner. Her vision is to inspire people to live a purpose and passion-driven life and to find happiness from within. She is doing this by designing beautiful tools that help people explore their inner worlds and live their full potential. Growing up with a father who’s into personal development and having lived in 4 different countries, Mo considers herself a lifelong student of life.
Daria is the founder of 2 thriving social impact organizations: Brain Power Hub and Supergirls Club. Her mission is to amplify human potential and empower people with the tools and knowledge they can use to create the life they want. After getting her own mental breakdown, Daria studied a lot, figuring out how the human brain works, learning from the world top neuroscientists.
- Enjoy some healthy snacks after work and mingle with the like-minded who are on the journey to become their best & happiest selves.
- Some goodies from The Happiness Planner.
- After this event, you’ll be invited to become a founding member of a closed community of modern leaders who commit to training their brains and scale the positive impact.
Date: Monday, September 17, 2018
Time: 6 - 8 pm
Location: Huckletree West White City Place, MediaWorks, 191 Wood Lane, White City W12 7FP
Closest Tube Station: White City station