Custom Acceptance Journal
This variant is currently sold out
[ Custom digital copies are also available. Please contact us at wholesale@thehappinessplanner. ]
“Love all the hurt, traumatized, and abandoned parts of yourself. Honoring all of you gives your wholeness a voice.”
When we learn to accept and stop judging ourselves, we will automatically become more accepting of others. Our outer perception is a reflection of our beliefs. When we accept who we are, we also naturally accept others for who they are. When we stop judging ourselves, we stop judging others. When we have compassion for ourselves, we have compassion for others.
This Acceptance Journal will guide you to examine issues that are subconsciously blocking you from being able to accept and love yourself unconditionally so that you can feel more whole and complete.
It is our hope that this journal will not only help you to accept yourself and to feel more whole but will also help you to understand that the people you struggle to feel accepted by actually struggling with their own self-acceptance. Their inability to accept you is just a reflection of their own inner conflicts and wounds. If you can learn to understand, let go, and focus on healing yourself, you will create a shield that deflects negative energy and closed minds.
By the time you complete this journal, we hope you will feel more at peace with all that you are.
Each journal comes with:
- 30+ questions and journaling prompts and exercises designed to help you become more aware of subconscious issues that might be preventing you from being able to accept and love yourself fully as well as accepting those you love and circumstances that don't go as planned.
- Inspirational quotes throughout.
What you can customize:
- The foreword or introduction message: You can replace it with a message from your leadership or CEO.
- Logo and colors to match your branding
- Up to 3 quotes to be placed through out the journal
- A5 size
- 125 pages
- Hardbound with two ribbon