The Happiness Planner® 2022 | PDF
£22.00 GBP was £29.00 GBP
This product is currently sold out.
Introducing The Happiness Planner (digital) optimized for use with a tablet/iPad with GoodNotes, Notability, or any other PDF editor apps. With The Happiness Planner (digital) and GoodNotes you can now take your journaling and self-reflection to the next level, with more features and customization than ever before. Alternatively, you can just print it out.
Please note that this a digital planner or a PDF download. Once you check this out, you'll receive another email with the download link.
The Happiness Planner: Mastering Happiness & Success - One Day At A Time
The Happiness Planner 2022 is designed to help you embrace introspection as part of your daily routine, practice gratitude, and create a life where you feel happy and abundant from the ainside out.
It’s been almost 7 years since we started down this path of personal development and healing together. If this is your seventh, sixth, fifth, fourth, third, or second Happiness Planner, congratulations! Thank you for sticking by us all these years. I hope you feel glad to have had The Happiness Planner by your side, and I hope you like the progressive changes of our products.
We’ve already done so much of the inner work necessary for healing and growth. But that work isn’t complete without devoting attention to the important relationships in our lives. Healing is a complex personal journey that involves the stories, relationships, and people from both your past and present. We can ignore them, but let’s be honest—we can never be truly healed unless we repair the wounds we have with the important people in our lives. We are all intertwined. At the end of the day, the quality of our relationships greatly affects our happiness.
Oftentimes, the conflicts we experience with loved ones are due to innate differences in personality traits, values, outlooks on life, communication styles, and coping mechanisms. By gaining an understanding of your patterns and those of your loved ones, you can understand each other’s differences, feel at peace with the past, and foster better relationships moving forward.
The Happiness Planner 2022’s Roadmap consists of two parts:
- Part I helps you explore changes that have occurred externally and internally over the past year during the pandemic.
- Part II takes you through exercises to gain a deeper understanding of your own personality patterns, as well as those of your loved ones. With that understanding, you will then think about how you can improve your interactions and the changes necessary in order to improve the quality of your relationships.
We hope that The Happiness Planner will not only be a tool that helps you find happiness and positivity every day, but also a guide to help you develop a better understanding of yourself, your life, and your loved ones.
You will receive:
- The Self-Insight & Understanding Roadmap (48 pages)
- The Happiness Planner 2022 (435 pages)
Sections & Prompts:
- 2022/23 Calendar Overview (Monday start)
- Monthly Planners (Monday start)
- Monthly Goal-Setting
- 365 Daily pages | January - December 2022
- Daily Quotes
- Daily LOA & Manifestation practice
- Daily Schedule & To-Do List
- Daily Sleep Tracker
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Gratitude & Reflections
- Monthly Reflection
- 2022 Review & Reflections