Refills & Inserts | Undated (2for1)
This variant is currently sold out
* Please use 2FOR1 code to buy two at the price of one. Add two the cart and use the promo code at checkout.
** These inserts are undated. However, they come with two pages of 2017/18 calendar overview at the front as we printed the inserts and packaged these in 2017.
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner & journal designed to help you live a happier and more fulfilled life by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
While using The Happiness Planner, you will be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- End each day with gratitude.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
The Key Elements;
- The Happiness Roadmap: This section is designed to help you become more self-aware and understand yourself better. It comes with questions that seem simple, yet, very crucial for you to ask yourself, so that you can set goals that will make you feel truly fulfilled once you achieve them.
- The Planning Pages: At the beginning of every month, there is a page for you to set goals for the month - both personal and professional. This section is designed to help you stay focused and motivated. Plus, by practicing visualization and positive affirmations, you reaffirm what you want, reinforce the new beliefs, and effectively reprogram your subconscious mind.
- The Weekly/Daily Pages: These pages are designed to fill your every day/week with inspiration, help you practice putting yourself into a positive frame of mind every morning and night, and help you cultivate habits of gratitude and introspection. If you just focus on making each day a great day and repeat that, then you end up with a great week. And if you repeat that then you end up with a great month, a great year, and a great life.
- The Reflection Pages: At the end of each month, we ask you to reflect on your month, on the highs & the lows, but more importantly, on the lessons learned and how you'd like to improve. This section is designed to help you realize that there's a positive side to everything. Even a seemingly negative event teaches you something - it teaches you important lessons; it helps you grow; and oftentimes it helps you change direction.
What are these refills & inserts for?
These A5-sized inserts and refills are for our Peony Planner. You can use these refills with other brands' binders such as Filofax, Kikki K, etc. also.
Undated 100-Day Inserts
** The inserts of this version are the same as the pages inside the hardbound 100-day planner.
- Yearly pages
- Weekly Overview/Plan
- Weekly Reflection
- 100-Day Daily Pages
- 100-Day Reflection
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Daily Focus & Goal Setting
- Daily Schedule, To-Dos, and Notes
- Daily Meals & Exercise
- Daily Reflection, Gratitude Log, and Positive Affirmations
Undated 52-Week Inserts
** The inserts of this version are the same as the pages inside the spiral-bound 52-week journal.
- Yearly pages
- Weekly Overview
- Weekly Planning pages (Monday - Sunday boxes)
- Weekly Reflection
- Weekly Inspirational Quotes
- This Week I'm Excited About, Weekly Goals, and Happy Things You Will Do
- 52-Week Reflection