2020 Inserts (pre-order)
This variant is currently sold out
** 15% off pre-orders made by Sep 30. Use code EARLYBIRD2020
* This is a pre-order. Your order will be dispatched between Dec 1-15, depending on your location.
The Happiness Planner: Mastering Happiness & Success One Day At A Time
The Happiness Planner® is designed to help you not only plan and manage your schedules & to-do lists, but also live a truly happy and fulfilled life by creating a life in alignment with who you are and embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
We will take you through exercises that will help you gain a better understanding of yourself, spot limits in your beliefs, and create a plan to change your paradigm and raise your vibration so that you can excel in all areas of life.
While using The Happiness Planner®, you will be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will make you feel truly happy and fulfilled once you achieve them.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- End each day with gratitude.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Heal past pains.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthily and exercise regularly
The new Happiness & Growth Roadmap and the 2020 Review will be printed together as a booklet separate from the planner itself. This reduces the thickness of the planner that you take with you every day. At the same time, it provides us the opportunity to create a more detailed and lengthy Roadmap that is more insightful than the previous versions.
The new 40-page Happiness & Growth roadmap will take you through the following exercises:
- Who am I?
- What is my purpose in life?
- What are my core values?
- What are my goals?
- What is my paradigm? How can I change my emotional, thought, and behavioral patterns?
- A summary of my 1-10-year goals and things to implement
The new Monthly Planners come with tiny boxes for you to track your habit or pattern every day.
The new Monthly Goal Setting pages are designed to be more holistic, yet, practical. Helping you look at changing habits from a perspective of how your subconscious mind works so that you can make truly lasting change.
What inserts will you get with the binder?
- The Happiness & Growth Roadmap + 2020 Review pages [ 52 pages ]
- Jan-Dec 2020 planner pages [ 427 pages ]
As there are many pages, we recommend you put in 6-10 months' inserts at a time. Otherwise, it'd be too thick and hard to close.
Sections & Prompts:
- 2020/21 Calendar Overview (Sunday start)
- Monthly Planners
- Monthly Goal-Setting
- 365 Daily pages | January - December 2020
- Daily Quotes
- Daily Morning Intention Setting
- Daily Schedule & To-Do List
- Daily Sleep Tracker
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflections and Positive Thinking
- Daily Gratitude
- Daily Notes
- Monthly Reflection
- End-of-Year Reflections
- White 100gram paper
- Paper size: 210 x 140mm
- 12 Rose Gold binders
- Words of Wisdom cards