The Happiness Planner® | July'19-June'20 | Daily
This variant is currently sold out
** This is a pre-order. Use PREORDER19 code to get a 10% discount. Code valid until April 30. Orders will start shipping in late May.
The Happiness Planner : Mastering Happiness & Success One Day At A Time
The Happiness Planner® is a planner designed to help you not only plan and manage your schedules & to-do lists, but also live a truly happy and fulfilled life by creating a life in alignment with who you are and embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
While using The Happiness Planner®, you will be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- End each day with gratitude.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
The Key Elements:
- The Happiness Roadmap: This section is designed to help you become more self-aware and understand yourself better. It comes with questions that seem simple, yet, very crucial for you to ask yourself, so that you can set goals that will make you feel truly fulfilled once you achieve them.
- The Planning Pages: At the beginning of every month, there is a page for you to set goals for the month - both personal and professional. This section is designed to help you stay focused and motivated. Plus, by practicing visualization and positive affirmations, you reaffirm what you want, reinforce the new beliefs, and effectively reprogram your subconscious mind.
- The Daily Pages: These pages are designed to fill your every day with inspiration, help you practice putting yourself into a positive frame of mind every morning and night, and help you cultivate habits of gratitude and introspection. If you just focus on making each day a great day and repeat that, then you end up with a great week. And if you repeat that then you end up with a great month, a great year, and a great life.
- The Reflection Pages: At the end of each month, we ask you to reflect on your month, on the highs & the lows, but more importantly, on the lessons learned and how you'd like to improve. This section is designed to help you realize that there's a positive side to everything. Even a seemingly negative event teaches you something - it teaches you important lessons; it helps you grow; and oftentimes it helps you change direction.
Sections & Prompts:
- Your Happiness Roadmap* (revised)
- 2019/2020 Calendar Overview (Sunday start)
- Monthly Overviews
- Monthly Work & Personal Goal-Setting
- 365 Daily pages | July 2019 - June 2020
- Daily Quotes* (revised)
- Daily Intention Setting
- Daily Schedule & To-Do List
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflections and Positive Thinking
- Daily Gratitude
- Daily Notes
- Monthly Reflections
- End-of-Year Reflections
* All of our new planners are printed on luxurious textured paper that feels like fabric.
- Black, pink, white, with rose-gold ring binder & corners
- Coral, deep aqua, white, with gold binder & corners ** (NEW)
- Hardcover with rose gold or silver logo and corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100g paper
- 459 pages
- Inner pocket
- Pen holder*
- Pen & clips
- Coated monthly tabs*
- Reflection & planning printables
- Quote cards*
- Beautifully packaged in a box with a bubble wrap and a drawstring bag*
All sales are final at payment confirmation. Please confirm all details, including shipping address before checking out. The Happiness Planner do not accept returns. However this does not prejudice your rights under consumer legislation. Your consumer rights are laid out in detail in section 8 of our terms and conditions.
In case of an accidental duplicate purchase, if you'd like to return or exchange, please do not open the sealed box. If the box has been opened, we do not accept returns or exchanges. You are responsible for postage and making sure the product is safely returned to our warehouse.
All Happiness Planners are quality checked before being shipped. As each planner is hand made, the occasional slight imperfection is unavoidable during production. Such imperfections could include a slight bend in a binding, flecks in the gold leaf or a minor wrinkle or dent.
All orders that are in-stock are processed in 1-2 business days. Processing/Handling time is not charged for, and please note that it is separate from shipping time, therefore you can calculate shipping time after the 1-2 business day window. We stock our inventory in the US, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, and Hong Kong. All planners are sent using either USPS, Fedex, Royal Mail, ParcelForce, GLS, AusPost, Canadian Post, or Hong Kong Post (depending on where your order is shipped from) at which point The Happiness Planner has no ability to influence delivery. Your planner will either be tracked or signed for depending on your location.
Your order will ship from one of our warehouses in US, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, and Hong Kong. It is your responsibility to look into any possible import duties, taxes or charges prior to purchasing. Any such charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please check with your country's customs office for further information.
Once the package leaves the country where it's shipped from, the courier we use does not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, please contact your local post office or carrier to organize delivery.