The 100-Day Planner (classic)
This variant is currently sold out
The Happiness Planner : Mastering Happiness & Success One Day At A Time!
The Happiness Planner® is a planner designed to help you not only plan and manage your schedules & to-do lists, but also live a truly happy and fulfilled life by creating a life in alignment with who you are and embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
While using The Happiness Planner®, you will be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- End each day with gratitude.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
The Key Elements;
- The Happiness Roadmap: This section is designed to help you become more self-aware and understand yourself better. It comes with questions that seem simple, yet, very crucial for you to ask yourself, so that you can set goals that will make you feel truly fulfilled once you achieve them.
- The Daily Pages: These pages are designed to fill your every day with inspiration, help you practice putting yourself into a positive frame of mind every morning and night, and help you cultivate habits of gratitude and introspection. If you just focus on making each day a great day and repeat that, then you end up with a great week. And if you repeat that then you end up with a great month, a great year, and a great life.
- The Reflection Pages: At the end of each week, we ask you to reflect on your week, on the highs & the lows, but more importantly, on the lessons learned and how you'd like to improve. This section is designed to help you realize that there's a positive side to everything. Even a seemingly negative event teaches you something - it teaches you important lessons; it helps you grow; and oftentimes it helps you change direction.
Sections & Prompts;
- New Happiness Roadmap*
- Weekly Overview/Plan
- Weekly Reflection
- 100-Day Daily Pages
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Daily Focus & Goal Setting
- Daily Notes & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection, Gratitude Log, and Positive Affirmations
- 100-Day Reflection
Please note that quotes and inspiring words may vary from one book to another as we print a few editions throughout the year. Nonetheless, the core content is the same. :)
- Gold-foil stamping slipcase & hardcover
- Each planner comes with its own individual slipcase
- Inside pocket
- 210mm x 145mm (A5)
- White 100gram paper
- 181 pages
Why 100 days?
The 100-day happiness planner comes with undated 100 daily pages for a 100-day period. This is designed to give you the flexibility - you can start the planner whenever you like at any point in time. We believe that in order to make an effective improvement and change in our life, we need to self-reflect periodically and track our progress as we go along. Creating effective personal change or building a new pattern requires tremendous practice - over and over until we successfully rewire our brain and the new thought, emotional, or behavioral pattern becomes a part of who we are.
100-day is a perfect length to reap a new habit, a lifestyle change, or an attitude shift.
100 Days means 100 days of positivity, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
When moving on to the next planner, you shall expect to see the improvement in yourself and set new goals that reflect what makes you happy at that point in time.