In this episode, Amy interviews Sarah Holloway, also known as Spoonful of Sarah and founder of multiple businesses including Matcha Maiden, Matcha Mylkbar and her own podcast Seize the Yay.
You'll take so many juicy insights away if...
- You feel like you're stuck on the corporate treadmill and want something more.
- You're dreaming of launching a business but you're scared to take the leap.
- You're wondering what sacrifices you'll need to make to start a biz.
- You're craving inspiration to quit playing small and start seizing the day.
- You're looking for a pep talk around how to make your move despite fear.
- You want to know about the raw realities of running a business.
- You're interested in hearing what it's like to run a business with your partner.
- You're an existing entrepreneur who needs a boost of healthy inspiration!
They chat about the realities of making the leap from corporate to running a business, the challenges and sacrifices, working with your partner, the freedom aspect of working for yourself, plus the ups and downs of pursuing the entrepreneur path. Sarah began her working life as a lawyer at a leading international law firm, but found it increasingly challenging to reconcile the all-consuming corporate lifestyle with her personal passions for health, wellbeing, creativity and adventure. In pursuit of balance, Sarah and her partner started Matcha Maiden closing a gap they discovered in the health food market for matcha green tea powder. Matcha is now one of the world's premier health food trends and Matcha Maiden is leading the way with a growing community of over 1500 stockists including Anthropologie across the USA, Australian and US warehouses, and a very bright (green) future. In 2016, the matcha mission developed into a physical venue and cutting edge cafe, Matcha Mylkbar, which is taking the food world by storm.